⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
24 July, 08:10
I WANT TO SHARE THIS EXPERIENCE WITH ALL OF YOU, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, PATRIOTS.

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR THE SIGNS FROM THE LORD!!!

I had to travel to Maryland to pick up a truck that I will be using to haul our "Good Hombres" food trailer.

On my drive back from Maryland to Tennesee I kept seeing the numbers 17 and 55 constantly.

When I picked up the truck, it only had 23 miles. By the time I got home, the odometer read 555. That means I drove 532 miles.
2+3=5
5+3+2=10>5:5

This was God's way of telling me that I am on the right pad...and it couldn't be more amazing!!!❤🙏❤🙏❤

#GodAlwaysWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon 4203 @Anon4203
Last year after I really started digging and getting into reading the Q drops and everything I felt like I was loosing my mind. I went for drive and I broke down crying to God asking him for a sign that I was on the right track. Right after that within 5 minutes he sent me a shooting star. It was so big and close. I slammed my breaks it literally looked like it was going to land in the road! God is great!! He confirmed it for me!!
09:08 AM - Jul 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Anon4203 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anon 4203, click on at the bottom under it