⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
24 July, 08:10
I WANT TO SHARE THIS EXPERIENCE WITH ALL OF YOU, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, PATRIOTS.

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR THE SIGNS FROM THE LORD!!!

I had to travel to Maryland to pick up a truck that I will be using to haul our "Good Hombres" food trailer.

On my drive back from Maryland to Tennesee I kept seeing the numbers 17 and 55 constantly.

When I picked up the truck, it only had 23 miles. By the time I got home, the odometer read 555. That means I drove 532 miles.
2+3=5
5+3+2=10>5:5

This was God's way of telling me that I am on the right pad...and it couldn't be more amazing!!!❤🙏❤🙏❤

#GodAlwaysWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
24 July, 08:52
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
ive played golf on vacation in south Texas twice, at 2 different venues, and i kid you not both carts were #17 . i did not pick them they were brought to me! BTW i drove 12 hours and stayed in Texas😂From Texas, Stay in Texas!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️, click on at the bottom under it