Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
23 July, 01:36
The Durham Ship...
one more day to reach the Ships destination...

ok...
we R ready!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
23 July, 01:38
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
omg Dana. not good

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
23 July, 03:37
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
actually it make me laugh

because all these player where arrest in 2018
for crimes against humanity

actors are in there places...

So FYI
This is about our awakening....

white hats are in control of everything we read, and watch on social media, and TV

have faith that Trump knows exactly what he is doing.

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
23 July, 05:47
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
I do and thiaks to you on those days that I feel that I don’t you always seem to snap me back into remembering that we do have this thank you Dana or whoever you are thank you for all that you do

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
23 July, 07:54
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
we are family SiStar...

we are all in this together..

we are all learning together..

I have my WFT moments too.

But just keep questioning everything
and we will continue to wake up together

WWG1WGA 🙌

Only people mentioned by Cheryl555 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cheryl Jaser, click on at the bottom under it