Roman Holiday @RomanHoliday
Does anyone know if the realjfkjr and carolyn_kennedy Telegram accounts are authentic?
06:55 AM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by RomanHoliday in this post can reply
P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
29 January, 09:08
In response Roman Holiday to her Publication
Take it on board, listen - and don't get over involved. The idea that Diana is Barron's mother isn't lost on me, it could very well be.

But in a Truth mission, it also could very well be a decoy.

This is a timely distraction because there's some heavy stuff going down overseas, as well (watch the bouncing ball).

No disclosure is real unless it comes from the person themselves, so open mind, open heart and pray to God for guidance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
28 January, 06:59
I don't know, but I do know that if I was a betting person CB is not real because she is not married to Kennedy. She is not the mother of his children. That will be revealed in time. She was setup by DNC to court him & she did the right thing, so when all this comes out I hope she gets her privacy!
Hence, the Carolyn Kennedy prob not real! Hope this helps!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roman Holiday @RomanHoliday
28 January, 07:00
In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication
Wow!

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
28 January, 06:57
Today the Barron and General Charles Flynn one say scam. False Flag or truth, I don't know.

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
28 January, 06:56
nah, with those handles, they are probably parodies.