Only people mentioned by @wainthepain01 in this post can reply

In response john john to his Publication

#SaveTheChildren = = = > < >
We LOVE Duncan + From Pains Angels = = = > < >
#RecompenseMatters = = = > < >

🙏🙂dobré ráno,skvelý Deň pán Kennedy ❤️

Jesus Christ my Savior and Brother, Truth is my search, Patriot Forever, #WWG1WGA...and....gotta keep a sense of humour 💗

WOW!!! Excellent in all ways!!!
#wwg1wga

Jesus Christ my Savior and Brother, Truth is my search, Patriot Forever, #WWG1WGA...and....gotta keep a sense of humour 💗

In response Kaye Revels to her Publication

These things we humbly emplore of You, oh Father God. Amen

(1) Show this thread

I'm following God's path to Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light & God's Children Winning.

I believe the completion of the saving of the Children and Adults from DUMBs and the humane euthanizing of Draco/Grey unGodly genetic experiments (Chimera) in DUMBs and the destroying of the DUMBs will 'just happen to coincide with the Awakening work being done by Anons / Digital Soldiers reaching the limit/saturation point possible with the big-tech and mockingbird media suppression happening. When they are Saved, we'll have DECLAS, Election fraud expose, Arrests, the EMS/EBS - and of course John and Carolyn Kennedy and Friends!!
Please Pray for the Armor of God for the Soldiers and those being Saved and all the different ways. i.e.@wainthepain01 - I Pray all those saved from the pain go to Lord, - God avoiding any evil Soul-trap.
This is God's time.🙏

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Grant Wilson to his Publication

DUMBs under the ice as easy to track also?

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

Truth Seeker, Patriot, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Excellent video!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeFlynn

This is what we are here for!
JFKjr and DJT are saving children all over the world.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..