Lenora Thompson @lthompson
19 July, 10:41
Now trending on The Liberty Daily. I guess it wasn't a "nothingburger" after all. ;) https://www.lenorathompson...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
19 July, 10:45
In response Lenora Thompson to her Publication
Were they ‘racially profiling’? Or did they just hand out Sharpies in heavily Republican registerd areas?
I am quite interested in how this worked and who orchestrated it .🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenora Thompson @lthompson
In some areas (California, maybe??), they gave Dems and Repubs DIFFERENT ballots. In other areas, they just assumed that Trump supporters would be out in force and in person on 11/3, so they switched from ballpoint to markers just for that day. Classic example: Maricopa. Thousands and thousands of election judges were all in on it. Have there been any whistleblowers!?!
08:23 PM - Jul 21, 2021
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lthompson in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
22 July, 08:17
In response Lenora Thompson to her Publication
I think there have been many inheard whistleblowers who have given sworn afidavids. “Let they who have eyes see and those who have ears, hear”
#AuditAllStates