Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
21 July, 01:44
We Are 🟢

BOUNTY-SEEKERS WITH THE QUANTUM-BANKING-SYSTEM-LAUNCH

[ https://youtu.be/6-rXXHK3d... ]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 July, 01:50
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
SOUNDS LIKE RUSSELL THRU US INTO TIMEOUT ON THIS DUE TO WHITEHATS NOT TAKING OUT ENOUGH BAD ACTORS !! JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER !! ...... THE PEOPLE NEED THIS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
russell is a fake none of that is real
01:51 PM - Jul 21, 2021
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cheryl555 in this post can reply
Robert Travers @Robert1957
21 July, 02:13
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
Hmm. That is only an opinion you posted. Share your evidence of your opinion and it becomes an accusation. If you care to make the accusation, please feel free. We will listen and consider what you say here. Doesnt mean we will agree. But we, I, will definitely consider your position. Or qualify your opinion by stating it is your opinion. To be honest, MY opinion is that he has very valid points. But Im still on the fence about him. Im paying attention. Heres something that you may or may not know. He is a veteran. 12 years if memory serves me correctly. He was an intelligence officer. His specific task was...psy ops. He divised the Quantum Financial System. Quantum. Q. Hmmm. There are more than a few who feel 100% he is Q. Im not one of them. Anyway...

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 July, 01:58
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
DEEP STATE LIKES YOUR COMMENT