vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
21 July, 10:18
https://t.me/s/qthestormri... scrolling through his feed , fight or flight starts itching. a deep sense of omen, sliding over the precipice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iso Tri @Biliskn3r
21 July, 12:07
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
sliding over the precipice... hmm, that's not good is it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
Based on what i see in my minds eye , I would say no. They are going to pull EU style sanctions covid related here, vax vs jailtime stuff, between the fake script of the left which is controlled by President Trump and the military, and the continued war against the cabal military, i dont really see how the dont worry your families will be safe thing applies. Hand of God sky event must be the big SHUT THE FUCK UP moment for society that or fakelians in starships. Juan said a couple gut punches for Americans. This sense of omen is as deep as the one i had the first day of lockdown and will unravel into several more visions . I see a dangerous time in society, I see floods in America, I see something very close to a civil war between the crazed left and the patriots. Massive numbers of people in the streets globally, coincides with the vision I had of Gods hand adjusting the image of the pyramid and it dissolving into the masses which were represented bya disproportionately large pedestal
12:16 PM - Jul 21, 2021
In response Iso Tri to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply
Iso Tri @Biliskn3r
21 July, 12:21
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Agree that if Q drops/plan are not as water-tight as they assure us it is, then all "hell will break loose"'. For the moment if the Q plan is still going according to plan, then I suppose people can look back in history and not acknowledge that God's hand has been in it the whole time; that this was all due to man's ingenuity, cunningness and planning.