Dennis 369 @Dennis369
Listen to this exchange between (R) Sen. Marshall, FDA Commissioner Woodcock and CDC Director Walensky while discussing vaccinations for children:

Senator Marshall: Dr Woodcock how many children under the age of 18 without a preexisting condition, a significant health condition have died from COVID in this country?

Dr. Woodcock: I don't have that at my fingertips, I'm sorry.

Dr. Walensky: ...oh, that I don't know.

Are these "doctors" so incompetent that they are pushing a vaccine for children without even knowing how healthy children are affected by COVID? Absolutely sickening.
12:08 PM - Jul 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dennis369 in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
20 July, 12:55
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
Like deer in headlights except these people are sinister and cavalier about our children’s lives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
20 July, 12:45
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
Well....................so far, they've been pretty successful when you consider that if their lies hadn't killed 45,000 people (and COUNTING), they wouldn't be out there spinning more lies. THIS STOPS when people stop being so gullible and believing lies SPUN BY MAINSTREAM MEDIA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396