Only people mentioned by @wainthepain01 in this post can reply

A Patriot Professor/Illustrator of Visual Communication who loves his Country. Blessed follower of Christ.

In response john john to his Publication

I get so upset seeing my family members virtue signalling with their social media photos proudly wearing masks.How do you deal with it? It makes my head throb.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Patriot3Art 111 to his Publication

Short of slapping that stupid mask off their head so hard that their eyes vibrate I don't know.

In response Patriot3Art 111 to his Publication

some just wont get it
but you could maybe collect the masks from them and have them tested and send the results straight to the person

personally it just lets me know whos not going to make it
mentally prepare yourself for loss of multiple fam

(2) Show this thread

Since day 1.

Truth Seeker, Patriot, Texan, #WWG1WGA

And, if anyone ever tries to force a vaccine on me...that's what my 2nd amendment is for!

Truth Seeker, Patriot, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Since the beginning! I canceled 3 doctor appointments, because I was so angry about the masks. I reluctantly made one yesterday, because I can't get my meds without seeing the doctor. I no longer trust the medical profession at all.

"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA"

I am an optimist. I am here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. Twitter exile. I Trust the Plan.

I AM all of the above
+

" ... the sad decline of a person I once respected "

(comment from a "loved one")

I tend to NOT participate in medical trials..... especially for the viruses that have OVER a 98% survival rate! 😱🀣🀣🀣

β€œOn earth as it is in Heaven” Holy Sophia Heavenly Fathers’ Beloved Daughter. Eternal gifts Light Love Life & Liberty healing wounded souls.

and uncrazy as well πŸ˜‚β˜οΈπŸ˜‚

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

NO VACCINE, NOT AFFRAID, I BETTER DIE ON MY FEET THAN KNEELING...

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

WHEN EVERYONE IN A MARKET PLACE WAS MASKE, MYSEFL AND MY HUSBAND WERE NOT(IN OUR 70'S)... I WAS FORCED AT THE DR'S OFFICE TO WEAR IT AND TWICE AT COSTCO BUT i AM NOT GOING THERE ANYMORE...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeFlynn

Nana is FEARLESS!
Once you loose the fear of Death everything changes!
That's a fact!

β€œOn earth as it is in Heaven” Holy Sophia Heavenly Fathers’ Beloved Daughter. Eternal gifts Light Love Life & Liberty healing wounded souls.

In response Angels Here to her Publication

yes once you know what this life is all about β€”the fear of death no longer exists ….. we are eternal souls ❀️ much love angel feathers

(1) Show this thread

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

walk by faith GOD IS IN CONTROL of my every breath

JA SAM SUZANA! MI SMO PAVLOVIΔ† πŸ’ͺπŸ’– WWG1WGA πŸΈπŸ—‘β›°πŸŒ…πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ™Œ

They're going door to door in the geared to income housing asking to vax. My daughter and my 3 grandchildren actually hid and waited, then ducked into their townhouse and hunkered down.πŸ˜₯😑

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome #DigitalSoldier

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

πŸ‘

(1) Show this thread

🀣

In response chore Toke to her Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

(1) Show this thread

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia.

I got 20 reasons not to get the vaccine. I'll give mine to Bill Gates instead πŸ‘Š

Only followers of this user (@kmax) can see their posts

We the People πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in πŸ”Š God Wins ❀️

And untested! πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 3 Handsome Grandsons!

I have a T-shirt that says exactly that!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I am shocked at the sheep herd in Bakersfield California, the bastion for conservatism

Husband has been trying to muszle me since 2005. Ain’t gonna happen America.

NO D.M PLEASE . πŸ™ IS ALL I ASK β™₯

In response HCHC 12222 to her Publication

🀣

(1) Show this thread

I wear my mask.

The president promoted vaccines.

We all have our own thoughts.

I do not promote club think.

I wear my mask.

I wear my mask.

And proud & thankful to be part of the β€œUn” group! πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ»

Absolutely

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby of 30 years, My Children and Family. #GodWon #TrumpIsMyPresident #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR.

GOD HAS GOT THIS. I PUT ALL MY FAITH IN GOD AND JESUS. NO ONE ELSE. I AM NOT AFRAID. I WILL CONTINUE TO STAY THE WAY OF ALL OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED IN YOUR POST. INCLUDING UNTESTED. THE EVIL DEMONS THAT ARE DOING ALL OF THIS, WILL REAP WHAT THEY HAVE SOWN. GOD WILL HANDLE ALL OF THEM AND HE IS DOING SO MUCH ALREADY.

UNTESTED

Never!

Jesus Christ my Savior and Brother, Truth is my search, Patriot Forever, #WWG1WGA...and....gotta keep a sense of humour πŸ’—

πŸ™„πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠALL of the above....all my life...pretty much why my parents always told me to..keep my mouth shutπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£...well, that never Quite happened...

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Eagle Soul to her Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. SHUT IT , KILLING ME HERE

(1) Show this thread