Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 July, 08:48
The Divine Time Travel Operation a video by Jetson White has anybody seen it yet ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
19 July, 09:15
In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
Hi Peacock LoveBling ! So happy you know about time travel there’s so much to learn Jetson White’s videos on our Future and reading His connections on the Q drops have blown my mind. I want Heaven on Earth I don’t want to go to space wonder what Gate I’ll be at ? I Love You 😘
09:36 AM - Jul 19, 2021
In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (americanpetal) can see their posts

Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 July, 05:45
In response Petal Pops to her Publication
I watched Jetson White’s video 3 times to get it, I think I have a clue but I think we should watch it again. The exact interpretation should be precise and I don’t have that.

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
19 July, 04:31
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I am soooo excited to learn about all that we get to do as we ascend! Now I know why I loved the Jetsons cartoon when I was younger! 😂😂😂
The other side is going to be beautiful, space travel, time travel, telepathy etc! ! I am most excited to meet my Cosmic Pleadian Family! 💜

Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 July, 05:05
In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication
Thank You Peacock for your love and support WWG1WGA ! ♥️