Red 55S @Red55S
From GhostEzra via Telegram:
Treason, sedition, conspiracy, and crimes against humanity collage.
01:05 AM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Red55S in this post can reply
Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
08 February, 04:03
In response Red 55S to her Publication
@GhostEzra Don't forget the last onesin this clip
Indictments
https://foreignaffairsinte...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
29 January, 09:37
I vote for all of them - one at a time, full view for everyone to see!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
28 January, 09:06
And that's the shortlist!

Patty Is my name @PattyTKD
28 January, 08:57
The whole damned lot of them. There's a special place in HELL for those evil bastards.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
28 January, 08:24
Red - I got that Vibe about me tonight we are getting closer everyday.
MSM is going to have to address the issues soon, very soon. BOOM !!!

Pamela Felten @Pammiesue
28 January, 06:04
BQQM

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
28 January, 03:47
belle affiche 😎la putain de blague

Blizzard BlizzardZ @BlizzardZ
28 January, 10:02
This is all great and all, but no one will believe it until its aired on MSM. Way too many people with their heads up their asses watching the MSM with their mouths wide open.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
28 January, 08:27
In response Blizzard BlizzardZ to his Publication
It's the perfect plan - We had no idea about the Game Stop stock until it broke. Many, Many moving part. You can't tell the people trust me I have tried - You have to show them. PEACE.

Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
28 January, 09:53
When will we see some arrests?

Johanna Davis @Ripky
28 January, 09:49
along with 75% of congress and the senate

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
28 January, 09:44
And the list keeps getting longer

joseph hartman @Punisher1214
28 January, 08:20
You mean from Warnurse

chore Toke @choretoke
28 January, 03:41
Creepy Joe needs to be on this list❗️🤔🧐😏

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
28 January, 03:03

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
29 January, 08:52
In response michael griggs to his Publication
🤣🤣

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
28 January, 03:03

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
28 January, 01:23
collage 1 of ?

ice mtn @icemtn17
28 January, 01:21
And that is a only a very short list. They would be on my "I wanna see their Tribunal Trial/Execution" list.

Do we have enough jails for everyone?

Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
28 January, 01:20
think we need a bigger wall to complete the collage

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
28 January, 05:01
In response Erica Swenson Elliott to her Publication
yes def need a YUGE YUGE one !! 😡😡