F1r3 ... @F1r3
18 July, 12:44
I just saw a quote from someone β€œFear kills more people than death”- it hit me, 6 years ago, when I had my son, I allowed fear to kill me (who I was). I’ve spent the last 6 years dealing with agoraphobia. I had moved away from my parents, friends, family to live in Maryland when I had my son (around the time of the riots in Baltimore) tensions had increased drastically during that time and I had personally felt the backlash from it all. It created a fear in me so great that ive only left my household a handful of times since. Fear killed me. I feel like my soul is lost and Im trying everything I can to find it. I dont ever speak my mind- publicly, privately or on social media and just felt like i hate to release this when I saw that quote posted. Maybe, just maybe Ill find myself again πŸ’™πŸ¦‹πŸ’™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
F1r3 ... @F1r3
like i had**** to release it. this stuff is so dang small I cant wven see what im typing πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
12:46 PM - Jul 18, 2021
In response F1r3 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by F1r3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from F1r3 ..., click on at the bottom under it