Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 July, 08:02
It NEVER seemed impossible to me, as a matter of fact, I never even thought of defeat. lol WHO DOES THAT? NOT how ya WIN>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 July, 08:39
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
https://twitter.com/AlphaO...

On another note, check this account out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 July, 08:44
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
WHOA TY for the link, I was told about kuru, first time I heard the term, from the whistle blower, pre net. ON POINT< GOD BLESS POTUS AND JFK JR< AND THE WHOLE TEAM< BIBLICAL< TRUMP LANDSLIDE>

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 July, 08:58
Second pic, I thought it already ran out? Like may be a couple of weeks ago

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 July, 08:58
Yeah and when everybody thought was a cough drop on that disgusting killarys tongue

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 July, 08:41
https://twitter.com/AlphaO...
Trump and Kennedy on the move?

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
18 July, 08:49
does anyone know what the driver side flag is?