Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
It NEVER seemed impossible to me, as a matter of fact, I never even thought of defeat. lol WHO DOES THAT? NOT how ya WIN>
08:02 AM - Jul 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 July, 08:39
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
https://twitter.com/AlphaO...

On another note, check this account out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 July, 08:39
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 July, 09:00

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 July, 08:28
recently I was trying to find what I know I have an a screenshot somewhere, on my laptop of course buried within thousands of files, of the true ownership of Obamacare which is ultimately England. It had a picture of prince William when you looked it up and it started with an S. I can’t find it on the search I’ll try again

18 July, 08:29
Exactly. YEP. You nailed it.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 July, 08:27
because all these companies will be out of business very soon.

18 July, 08:28
YAY.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 July, 08:09
i’m working on something that seems impossible to most now. Getting to people to believe it’s not a scam. You know I’m a scam buster! We just figured out a way that since everybody is getting on Obama care easier and easier, if you get a small component of my company, OURS WILL pay out like your own personal ATM machine In the event of a claim. 😂💦😂💦💗🎯🤷🏼‍♀️💯🥳🥳🥳🥳. New Era life insurance company and Philadelphia American life insurance company. It’s a health insurance indemnity policy. Real insurance, just show your card.🥳
I told somebody a year ago that I found a list from the Q folks, About Blue Cross going down, well they are paying an anti-trust of $2.9 billion. What does that mean, you can’t trust them! Just like big tech.
and these health share ministry plans. oh my gawd.
I’ve got to get while the getting is good!

18 July, 08:14
I look forward to seeing the entire "health system" come crashing down. As it was born of Project Paperclip for the most part, concocted in the bowels of hell. It was further used for money laundering and black ops. Sick fks who poison then detail and document their poison. MED BEDS ARE THE FUTURE thank GOD> Btw that whole Barry S ploy was to chip the populace, at one point and it failed, they wanted to tie it to a financial system, had a kill switch, on and on.