Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
19 July, 03:19
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
video length 1:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AXD AXD @Right_chick4ever
17 July, 02:08
Amen 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
17 July, 11:40
🇺🇸Amen, may God's grace protect all of our military heroes in this fight!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🌹

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
17 July, 10:25
👍❣️👊🙏

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
17 July, 10:15
That was emotional, Together we win. WWG1WGA

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
17 July, 09:44
God bless this man, God bless us all

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
17 July, 09:34
Amen to that🙏 GOD bless all the troops world wide draining the swamp clearing the DUMBS saving our children saving humanity
waiting on them in my country🙏WWG1WGA

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
17 July, 09:05
❤️🤗Thank you for your service❣️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 July, 09:03
Amen and GOD BLESS this soldier, and all of them AMEN. TY for your service.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 July, 08:26
Amen!! God Bless Us All!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 July, 10:32
WWG1WGA . . . thank you for your service
May angels always surround you

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Roxy Proxy @RoxyProxy17
16 July, 10:31
😢WoW!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 July, 10:28
This man made me cry. He didn't have to do this but he did. He took time to strengthen us with GOD's word and I am so grateful. I can't stop crying. Thank you to this man of GOD. I salute you sir.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
16 July, 08:24