Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 September, 10:38
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Such a beautiful soul.
Nana hopes they will follow thr with a statue for her on the Bridge.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 September, 09:04
Love you V! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
29 July, 09:59
Thank you V, for all you do! You are an AWESOME Patriot. Sending hugs and blessings your way! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‘

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
16 July, 10:45
That needs to be a MUCH bigger bridge then and many more of YOU πŸ’™ πŸ’š πŸ’œ πŸ‘Š πŸ™

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
16 July, 09:59
ThanQ V!! V = HERO and PATRIOT!!
β€οΈπŸŒžπŸ™

We LOVE John and his FAMILY!!! β€οΈπŸŒžπŸ™

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
16 July, 09:10

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
16 July, 08:30
I LOVE THIS VERONICA β€œBetsy Ross” Wolski!!
β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 July, 08:15
V, I'd like to donate, I want my donation anonymous. It's all I can do. I'm busy homeschooling my 8 year old.

Yes, the V reference is on purpose....

V 4 Vendetta....

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 July, 08:14
Much Love Sister Patriot, Truth Bold & in their Faces.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
16 July, 07:59
Exactly Right Veronica! You Are Truly The Best! Thank You From Us Patriots! WWG1WGAWW!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
16 July, 07:58
Hi,
By the way 7/16 is my wife's birthday she is 56 year young today and we were married on the 17th of January. 1/17. Just numbers right?