Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
16 July, 01:04
😳 What say YOU?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
16 July, 01:13
In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication
Why isn't he addressing the patriots that are sitting in jail where they've been since Jan. No charges, no bail, no hearings. They're just locked away like they never existed. Why isn't anyone addressing this???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
That was my thought! … why isnt Andrew addressing whats been happening to the children. We KNQW [he] KNQWS!

Silence is not acceptable!
01:32 PM - Jul 16, 2021
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Peacock6 in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
16 July, 01:41
In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication
THEY WONT address it. I've never liked that shill anyway. All these so-called Patriots (and I include Rand Paul, Green, Rubio, Cruz) that are coming out going public about certain things won't touch child sex-trafficking, the illegal fraudulent election, patriots locked up since Jan 6, deaths due to COVID vaccines, Big Pharma pay outs to hide deaths and injuries, and other issues that trouble patriots. They say the bare minimum for show, but the REAL ISSUES facing this country, they can't bring themselves to talk about. WHY??? You see they signed a letter to "Free Britney" and now Gaetz is on camera in the spotlight crusading for Brittany. Why isn't he doing the same thing for a RIGGED ELECTION, the Jan 6th rigged FF??? These people ALL SICKEN ME.