Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
16 July, 02:04
Today is the anniversary of the day 16/7/99 JFK Jr, Carolyn Besette Kennedy and Lauren Besette were gone from the public eye 22 years ago !
Many of us patriots and anons believe they went into witness protection and have been fighting for all of humanity and the world.
Is this the year 2021 that they come out in public ? 🙏🏻
I strongly believe that JFK Jr is the VP alongside the 19th President Donald Trump!
I believe that JFK Jr has been hiding in plain site(master of many disguises) and is guiding us through this turbulent storm and teaching us about the real world(the corruption and atrocities that have been taking place right under our noses).
No longer will we blindly follow without thinking for ourselves first.
Sheep No More!
We look forward to hearing from them again, hopefully soon !
Thank You for all you have sacrificed for the world!
😎🐸🌏👫👫😇🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 July, 06:37
In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication
so grateful. 💗💗💗💗💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 July, 07:04
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Have you seen Truth and freedom videos on You Tube ?
I just saw a link to a Nancy Drew Update from Washington D C Capital Building wear she was filming a motorcade (obviously Trump’s) and around 8 minutes in the video if you listen carefully you will hear over the loud speaker a woman say something about Trump Kennedy ? Mmm interesting well worth watching it could be tribunals ! 😎🐸👀

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
i’ll have to check this one out! Thank you!
07:07 AM - Jul 16, 2021
In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
16 July, 07:11
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Something about hearing and seeing that made me tear up !
Like it was a little bit of proof and things were actually happening before our eyes! ☺️