Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
18 July, 05:21
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
ARIZONA!!!💥💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jainkosa Small @Jainkosa
18 July, 05:19
I'd want to know who the 1 is....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
18 July, 10:52
All good and well but a very important point that talk show host/podcaster extraordinaire, David Knight, makes often is, if they were REALLY serious about this issue, they'd put an end to the inexplicably *short* statute of limitations on child sexual assault crimes.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
15 July, 10:57
Looking more and more like my new home state...

White Castle @EbenezerE
15 July, 08:18
Amen. I hope other states follow suit. Who was the lone dissenter?

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
15 July, 11:03
In response White Castle to his Publication
She voted with the people's interest in mind.

#ThesePeopleAreSick

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
15 July, 07:18
Excellent news

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 July, 06:31