Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Look what I dug up on marvel's project looking glass page. Yeah a punisher kraken. https://marvelcinematicuni...
10:55 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
MauiNinja USA @MauiNinjaUSA
28 January, 04:03
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I knew that show had truth in it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
28 January, 02:33
Many dont remember Hillary Clinton held fund raiser for Marvel and Stan Lee just to hi-jack the funds. Think Stan Lee forgot?
https://youtu.be/0JGAt6LqJ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Da. Anarchist @DaAnarchist
28 January, 06:31
No movie nerds on stage?

There is a mistake in the text beneath that Pic, if u click that link. It says Phil Coulson destroyed Aida's body. The URL says it is the Ghost Rider. URL is right.
If u Google Phil Coulson u will find tons of info on that Marvel Character.
But if go deep enough you might find that there is a Kenyan lawyer with the name Philip Coulson. He is partner at Bowmans law firm which got a copyright in 2021. Bowmans is operating at least in some different African country's. This is what a quick digging got me to.
Might be worth for a closer look, might be nothing.

Da. Anarchist @DaAnarchist
28 January, 10:05
In response Da. Anarchist to his Publication

WiKdMaMba 017 @PatriotWarfare
28 January, 12:22
@ghostezra
i heard the kraken to be released was epstein.. they supposedly had him the day of the capitol storm that took place. he was part of the witness protection program. https://realrawnews.com/20...

President Chinx Chump Chen 霞 @AmyChen8
27 January, 11:49
Get kraken, not a minute to lose. When you are done with the big takedowns, help us in San Francisco. We cant take it any more but our votes never win...

Moemoe Pazos @Moemoe1515
27 January, 11:19
Great find.

Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
27 January, 11:08
Nice

Paula Reichel @paulareichel
27 January, 11:06
I bet you know but it was the simbol of the conspiracy...infiltrated invasion. The Hydra

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
27 January, 10:55
Seeet!