Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
13 July, 08:27
🚨FEMA Alert... August 11, 2021...2:20pm... Something is Coming!!!!🚨

Indigo Army Annos

https://youtu.be/BZxLnF75l... For those Who can’t read and would rather hear it, I have read the FEMA release
YouTube
FEMA Alert... August 11, 2021...2:20pm... Something is Coming!!!!
https://www.fema.gov/press...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
13 July, 08:47
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
We have seen it ALL before. Nothing will happen. Trump will release cookie cutter statements, saying things we ALL already know well and good.

Brutal to witness. I am from the old school style of plan where if you have identified and confirmed criminal behavior, you arrest, perp walk, try and hang the perpetrators. Oh, but Americans cannot handle the truth.

I almost forgot!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
14 July, 02:46
In response SPORTS to his Publication
I think we're forgetting how BIG this is. We were told we are watching a movie and if you're watching real close, you'll see who the actors are. I know. I get frustrated as well, but it's going to get far worse, so complaining about what Trump is, or, isn't doing, isn't going to help you or anyone else.

Daniel Noble @Conjob19
dont believe everything you are told ! you will never be better off then the sheep believing in a fake virus . we the people will make this stop not relying on a saviour or a q drop .If we waste our time watching audits and this so called twisted movie we cud end up in a gas chamber coz we sat back and did nothing .
08:07 AM - Jul 14, 2021
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Conjob19 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daniel Noble, click on at the bottom under it