Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
The Cuban government shut off access to the internet in Cuba 3 days ago so that Cubans would not be able to share with the world what is happening on the island. I feel responsible for sharing all the information that I know to help spread awareness.
Here are some things I've heard about what's going on in Cuba right now:
• Right now Cuban military are recruiting children and asking "Are you with the Communist Party or not?" They are told that if they are not, they will be placed on a list and later executed. These are CHILDREN!!!!!!
• Right now they are beating and killing Cubans who are fighting, WEAPONLESS, for their rights! They are being beaten to death with crowbars.
• A young man's eyes and teeth were removed and he was later killed...for executing his right of speech.
• The Cuban army is dressing up as civilians and then turning on their people.
• They are ransacking people's homes, in the middle of the night.
• They are turning off their water and electric.
Please,
10:02 PM - Jul 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by RRLeath in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
24 July, 01:52
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
AND the evil Biden admin is threatening any Cuba-American organized flotilla back to Cuba to help their family there will get them 10 years in Federal prison upon their return. Out loud I said to my husband the other day, " What is stopping us from freeing these people, a few snipers, and boom, Cubans can take it from there.". My husband said, "Cuba has no resources to exploit so our gov doesn't care to "liberate" them from their oppressive regime." And then I remembered how that works.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
18 July, 09:00
Sounds like they are following the Israeli playbook against the Palestinians. Very sad indeed. There have been reports that o'Biden got them internet access. I wonder if that is true? I wonder if any of it is true. That is the damage the last year has had on me. Less trusting of anything I read.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
18 July, 12:14
The timing here I question. We have AZ audit results coming, PA and GA in progress. I'm not saying it's not happening, I'm saying they're really pulling out all the stops. 🇺🇲

Photon 333 donated @Photon
18 July, 10:36
And this could easily happen here.

There are always more of us than them, if we work together. Gang up on them. Have people take shifts to watch neighborhoods. Amass other kinds of "weapons." Be creative.

We can't allow this brutality to continue.

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
18 July, 10:29
May God protect our Cuban brothers and sisters. 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏

Yester Vue @realyestervue
18 July, 10:24
I feel for them believe me I do. But I am more focused currently in making America NOT turn into another Cuba. But unity all across the earth fighting this evil is necessary...keep spreading the good word of human unity and keep fighting the good fight!

Dommer The Drummer @DommerTheDrummer
15 August, 05:38
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
America will not be the last stand. America is already the last stand. I'm not an american but my heart is. Prayers for every patriot on Earth are needed.

Jan Sekerman @Jannana
16 July, 01:29

Jan Sekerman @Jannana
16 July, 01:42
In response Jan Sekerman to her Publication

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
14 July, 09:36
Prayers for these human beings

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
14 July, 04:54
our government is just as bad as cuba and they would do that here if they could. it is not a distraction to audit. the deep state is desperate and they cannot afford to be stealth anymore. power corrupts all. no man can ever have power.

Emma ElT @auntieeme
13 July, 10:09
🙏😥

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
13 July, 10:04
Please, please, please 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 help spread the word.
This is why the communist party has been in power for over 60 years. Cubans have been afraid to rebel because of all of these consequences that they're facing right now. Without weapons and without support from the outside they will lose this battle and they will lose all hope 💔😢.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
14 July, 05:26
keep the train going until every last government falls

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts