Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
14 July, 10:02
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Vertigo really? I've been having issues with that off and on for about a month now. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
14 July, 12:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @rAnnbci
14 July, 08:33
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
I knew it, I had been feeling head buzzy, ears ringing, odd anxiousness at night. I am so happy I have you all amazing anons to keep me sane! πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»

Kay Tee @kmax
13 July, 11:31
πŸ™Wow, impressive. It was my child's 17 birthday on this day, he'll get a kick out of this. He has such pure energy, full of joy, goodness & light. Didn't complain about his birthday in lockdown, that his gifts hadn't arrived, only one call .... thanked me for a great day and enjoyed it anyway. Thank you God.πŸ™βœοΈ

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
13 July, 11:23
I'm thrilled to find you again! I pulled your GIF before I had a chance to catch your credit. NOW I can credit you properly! I LOVE your beautiful Schumann Angels πŸ™πŸ˜ΊπŸ’–πŸ˜‡βœ¨πŸŒŸ

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
13 July, 06:20
SHE TALKS 2 ANGELS
βœοΈβ˜―οΈβœοΈπŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸŽΆπŸŽΆ

https://music.youtube.com/...

Neanderthal S27 @s27
13 July, 06:22
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Epitome...Love this Song!!!!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
13 July, 06:09
βš‘πŸ™πŸ‘ΌπŸ™βš‘β£οΈ

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
13 July, 06:05
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
13 July, 04:44
At this point, I am ready for whatever comes! God bless us all

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
13 July, 04:23
I saw that while ago!
It didn't lay me out this time the way some of those other surges have the past 2-3 months so maybe I'm adjusting

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
13 July, 04:28
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Same here!

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
13 July, 04:01
πŸ™β€οΈ