Total Phonies!

Watch & let it sink in!

CherokeeOwl 🦉
08:50 AM - Jul 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
Tracey Weller @Tweller
13 July, 12:54
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
So let's give Gowdy his own show on Sunday's! I won't watch any of these traitors!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
13 July, 12:49
Firing squad . Traitors!
Looking like Jim Jordan may be the only truthful Official in government! I hope I am not disappointed
Lindsey graham worked with McCain against the people UNTIL TRUMP came in, then he turn coated. Turncoats cant be trusted

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Hybrid @Patriothybrid
13 July, 12:43
Yeah Tucker is making a case for me to trust him

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
13 July, 12:36
Those you trust the most...

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
13 July, 12:25
From where We The People sit. FROM WHAT WE SEE IN OUR EVERY DAY LIVES IT IS WAY PAST THE TIME FOR ARRESTS. WAY PAST.

DOES ANYONE REALLY THINK WE ARE GOING TO VOTE IN 2022 IF WE DON'T GET THE JUSTICE WE HAVE BEEN PROMISED AND ARE DUE?

THING DO SEEM TO BE SPEEDING UP.

BUT WE THE PEOPLE HAVE HAD ENOUGH

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
13 July, 12:25
Someone has turned the oven to 450 degrees to cook a potato chip! Most of us understand crazy and I believe that what's coming has a lot more hurt then heat. That Armor will need to be on sooner then later.

Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
13 July, 12:17