Starseed Q.. @StarseedQ
27 January, 10:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lysa Momoa @Lysa_momoa
If you take the time to do some digging, you can see the transformarion of her over time. She was groomed to be this way, sadly. She does not know what respect is, for herself, family, friends, fans, etc. She is the epitomy of what is wrong with females of my generation. As was Brittany Spears for my older female cousins.
10:20 PM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Starseed Q.. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lysa_momoa in this post can reply
Starseed Q.. @StarseedQ
27 January, 11:27
In response Lysa Momoa to her Publication
I have taken the time to do the digging. She is a great example of how teh cabal have taken contorl & manipulated society for decades & its so sad that such great talent has been exploited, used and abused. Twisted to how they now wish to condition the up coming generations as to what is perceived as acceptable. We are still responsible. If not for being fooled behind this false facade of reality then for allowing these performances on stage & on their videos. We have allowed them to get away with these satanic performances. They still have millions of fans - cabals indoctrinates the young

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396