TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
12 July, 06:49
The CV19 vaccine are only roughly 16% effective against CV19 and zero on the variants . But, why take a vaxx for a virus that won’t kill you. All the numbers are hyperinflated to cause fear as well as 24/7 Media Coverage telling people all these people are dying and its not true. In NY they were killed in the hospital in the Bronx and did not die of CV19. The resperators were over pressurized and blew up the avioli in the lungs. So when they dis autopsies they had blood clots from where the avioli ruptured and they suffocated to death.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CJJM Patriot @caribou
12 July, 08:01
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I have said before but will again.
I firmly believe they were testing the "vaccine" on those in nursing and care homes without their consent. Many died of what was described as a cytokine storm or widespread organ failure caused by a hyper immune reaction.
I would also like to have a count of how many of those who died from "covid" had a flu shot in 2019.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
Thats actually a good question and also how mant died of the annual flu as that went way down. The PCR test was never meant to be a diagnostic tool and its highly inaccurate. If you have a common cold you will test positive. This whole event from the CV19 to the Vaxx was planned out by the few global elites that own pretty much everything. Its time for them to meet their God in Hell.
08:47 PM - Jul 12, 2021
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
12 July, 09:45

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
12 July, 09:34
New question! Is there a way to come up with a test to prove people got the vaccine? Just curious as those fakes all saying we need/pushing the vaccine are probably NOT vaccinated! That would prove the hypocrisy!

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
12 July, 09:48
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I've seen videos where nurses are pretending to give the shot then squirting it out on the floor. I also heard that some are using saline. And that they were using the flu vaccine instead. World wide. I'm curious how many as well. The more I hear the more I'm questioning the whole narrative. Could be that ppl who are having adverse reactions and have never taken the flu shot are getting the flu shot only to have a reaction. Or that a few of the "bad" ones got through before it was stopped.🤷‍♀️ I know 4 of my friends got their shot very early on. They are all fine..maybe saline? flu shot? 🤷‍♀️ Not enough info. Too many bad actors out there. All I know is I'm not gonna be tested or injected. Period. Bad juju in my humble opinion😉

Shay Ray Trump Chump @ShayRay
12 July, 10:09
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Typically, when testing for antibodies, it’s a blood test. For instance, if you were vaccinated for Rubella or Hep B, there are antibody tests to show immunity. For anything related to Covid, i don’t see how they can develop any type of test since I have still not heard if anyone has a pure Covid specimen to work with even CDC.

simply my opinion