Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
12 July, 07:46
This day changed my life in 2014 - I finally made it to the place Roman Catholics call home. In 2018, I had to unlearn, disassociate and eliminate the sick bastards at The Vatican and the Church from my life. My relationship is 1:1 with God. No one shall stand between God and me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
12 July, 08:05
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
Is that you in the red shirt?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
12 July, 09:57
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Yes

12 July, 01:55
I was hoping you said no. I know youre in Italy. And Europe is a tad bit off. But, no offense, what is up with them britches!!?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I hope that was in the 80s. That I could understand 🤣🤣🤣 Sorry man

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
12 July, 04:54
It was 95 degrees and shorts aren't allowed. I'll take the heat for the fashion mistake.

12 July, 06:00
Church property? I hear ya man. I was just messin with ya.

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
12 July, 07:02
It's all good. I know your heart!

Thank you Brother!! At lot has happened over the last couple of years. It has strengthened my resolve but tempered my anger at what we have learned. I've known for some time that things were not as they seemed but I never truly realized just how naive and blind I really was. Trump opened not just my eyes, but more importantly, my mind. Now that we have reached this point...I can fully understand why things must proceed at this pace. There is too much corruption and evil in this world to expose it all at once. It could have had a devastating effect on humanity as a whole. It will still devastate many. Especially certain members of religions. I'll tell ya what my friend. Im actually reluctant to say nothing will surprise me. Even as informed as I consider myself to be.... I'm quite sure that I will be shocked to some degree by what comes out. I'm so glad there are so many Patriots such as yourself that we can seek out for moral support and reassurance. WWG1WGA
08:24 PM - Jul 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Robert1957 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robert Travers, click on at the bottom under it