Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 July, 12:02
Any dream interpreters in the house? LOL!😇 I remembered my dream from last night. In it, my mom was still alive ❤️ and we were in her den. We had just taken in a few of the cutest baby pigs! 🐖We were going to take care of them until we could find good homes for them. But in the next scene, they had all turned into red pandas🐼 and were up in the trees in the backyard. We knew they were getting ready to be reunited with their mom, and we were so happy for them. It was a nice but curious dream! (And red pandas make me think of @VincentKennedy ! We all hope you're well, VK, and having a great summer! We miss your great posts on AnonUp! God bless you!! 🙏)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Prayer Matters @Prayermatters
12 July, 05:36
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
hmm I will try.. don’t know you so that’s a challenge!
mom’s den to me represents traditional /safe/ nurturing/ comfort /care/ safety= what your’re accustomed to / home
baby pigs actually makes me think of teenagers/kids =cute and fun, but if left to their own “devices” (phones etc) they’ll grow up and destroy your “den” or at least make a big mess of it! and in this case they will become communist leaders!
(red pandas= communist -of the chinese influenced variety) and trees signify leadership
in your own “backyard” is local leadership
might be a warning to pay attention to either to kids/ teens under your influence or to just the “baby pigs” in your area to try to keep them from becoming “red pandas” and taking over your local leadership :)
sorry nothing to do with Vk though i like him too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 July, 05:43
In response Prayer Matters to her Publication
Thank you for taking a stab at this! Much appreciated! It doesn't quite resonate with me though... And no teens/kids here, and the feeling about the animals in this dream was extremely good -- and nothing political/communist. Also, I didn't think it had anything to do with VK. Hahahah! I just thought of him because of the red pandas.🙂 Have never dreamt about those animals before. Still a very curious dream! Thank you so much for trying to help me figure it out!!🙏❤️😇

Prayer Matters @Prayermatters
pigs=police!
(although i hate that term!)
new police officers?
need nurturing so they wont get turned communist! ha ha sorry i get carried away. i will stop! :)
06:00 PM - Jul 12, 2021
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Prayermatters in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Prayer Matters, click on at the bottom under it