mike Anon @ITS_TIME
AnonUP is censoring our content. unless you post your video with a link, we can not watch it. Please post videos with a link. AnonUp does not have are backs, in my experience with AnonUp its controlled by the enemy and a bunch of shills and until they fix this website i will post no more content but I will monitor the AnonUp shills
05:21 AM - Jul 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by ITS_TIME in this post can reply
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
12 July, 05:46
In response mike Anon to his Publication
All the SM sites are compromised... We should not be surprised.
Not new information to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
12 July, 05:37
i am having zero issues... can watch any content. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liddy WWG1WGA @Liddy
12 July, 05:26
KOBAYASHI ARE YOU SEEING THIS???

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
12 July, 05:29
In response Liddy WWG1WGA to her Publication
KOBAYASHI CAN NOT DENY THIS TRUTH, ITS A FACT AND HE KNOWS THAT THIS SITE IS CONTROLLED BY SHILLS

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
12 July, 05:34
In response Liddy WWG1WGA to her Publication
5 MINUTES AFTER LOGING IN THIS IS WHAT HAPENS