: FUCK-AROUND &: FIND-OUT!🚨🚨🚨

THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING TO HEAR! ITS GO TIME! 🎯πŸ”₯πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
https://youtu.be/XJ9NxOXLp...
11:22 AM - Jul 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Zack_Attack in this post can reply
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
12 July, 06:10
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
I didn't connect him with the CPAC speech. But, yes, I now remember Gould's emphasis on grammar! Thanks for the reminder.
President Trump was so specific that it was lower case, I just knew it had to mean something.
Gould's explanation of what we have been fighting for sounds like NESARA. I'm ready. Great timing.
Thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
12 July, 06:22
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
He is the global comptroller of the currency, and will only release his copyright technology to his live life claimants through contract. I highly recommend digging into this asap.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridget Fortunato @Bfortun8
12 July, 10:28
I don't know who he is...who is he?

12 July, 11:35
In response Bridget Fortunato to her Publication
: POSTMASTER-GENERAL:
: COMPTROLLER OF THE CURRENCY:
: KEYMASTER OF THE VATICAN:
: COMMANDER &: CHIEF:
[Just to name a few...]

12 July, 01:36
In response Bridget Fortunato to her Publication
: BETTER-LIST:
: HOLDING-JOB-POSITIONS AS THE FOLLOWS:
: VATICAN-CITY-KEY-MASTER: STATE-~VATICAN-CITY-~EUROPE:
: COMPTROLLER OF THE GLOBAL-POSTAL-CURRENCIES:
: MUSTER-MASTER-~NAVY-~PENTAGON = FOREIGN-POSTAL-MILITARY-JOB-POSITIONS: MUSTER-MASTER-GENERAL, PAY-MASTER-GENERAL, COMMANDER &: CHIEF &: SOVEREIGN-RULER OF EACH FOREIGN-POSTAL-MILITARY IN THE NOW-SPACE:
: CHIEF-JUDGE-U.S.-SUPREME-COURT=CHIEF-FEDERAL-POSTAL-JUDGE, FEDERAL-JUDGE, PLENIPOTENTIARY-JUDGE:
: [AM]BASSADOR = DI-PLOMAT:
: QUANTUM-BANKING-SYSTEM-SOLITARY-OWNER = WORLD-CENTRAL-BANK-SOLITARY-OWNER, GLOBAL-MONETARY-FUND-SOLITARY-OWNER:
: WORLD-STOCK-MARKETS-OWNER:
: TITLE: 4: SECTIONS: 1, 2, 3-FEDERAL-FLAG-SHIP-OWNER-CONTRACTOR.

_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
11 July, 01:44
That's my department. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
10 July, 07:04
Ok don't bite my head off we are told to ask if we don't know i live in the UK i have never heard of him is this real & what can 1 man do to stop this? We are very desperate for hope in the UK now we need shot passports for certain things soon will be everything x

10 July, 07:32
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
: START-HERE.
www.fortheclaimofthelife.c...
[Yes this is real &: it's global so the mechanics apply in tne UK. These claims are easily vetted but since you are new it will take MANY hours of research for your personal closure. I recommend starting with some of the grammar seminars.]

Susan Hackler @suehack
10 July, 09:50
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
Search for a video called "Last Flag Standing." There is also a military video which explains it better, but I don't have a link.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
10 July, 05:07
Deep Gratitude for This Patriot. May his sacrifices be richly rewarded!

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
10 July, 04:41
this was intense!! bring it!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
10 July, 04:18
ABOUT TIME WE SEE SOME TEETH FROM RUSSELL πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ JUST WISH I KNEW WHAT & WHO HE WAS TALKING TO πŸ’₯πŸ’₯.

10 July, 02:20
: BLOOD as the DRY-DOCK-VESSEL[absolutely fukn SAVAGE!πŸ”₯]

:WAKING of the SLEEPING-GIANT. 😈

: COME &: GET-SOME. 🐸

: GOD will be JUDGE &: we will [AR]RANGE-MEETING. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ