Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 June, 12:39
You know how you know WE won?

POTUS continues to mention the speed of vaccines, ‘HIS way’.

If [they] had it their way, we would’ve been totally locked down for 3-5 years and the economy would’ve been decimated.

No rallies. No fresh air without masks. No shopping. No restaurants. Nada.

Having a rally like this today was totally bitchin’ and a massive FUCK YOU to the cabal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 June, 09:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I don't understand why he promotes the vax at all. If it is as deadly as it is being portrayed, or as evil...why does it even exist ? Why is it promoted by "those we trust the most"?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
It is deadly, for sure... I pray this Covid vaccine was an experiment/exercise in seeing how compliant the population is, just like the masks were. Hopefully, the Covid vaccines we have now are not depopulation mechanisms we think they are. With that said, it is even more scary that people will say, "see, nothing happened and it was all conspiracy theories about the vaccine." The next virus and the next vaccine are what scares me the most. All you need is virus a bit more deadly than Covid, and people trusting the next vaccines and the governments pushing them. Perfect storm for mass genocide. Gain trust the 1st time, deceive the 2nd time. This is my gut feeling. The vast majority of the population will be OK for the most part, this go-round. Things will not be OK the next time. I think Trump and the white hats know this... That is why he has "endorsed" it. It's the only thing that's logical. I don't believe Trump would have endorsed a known, mass-killer vaccine.
12:51 AM - Jul 10, 2021
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by bhagood123 in this post can reply
Ros Richards @Seriosely
10 July, 08:07
In response bhagood 123 to his Publication
could be both. he might endorse a potentially lethal vaccine knowing that it is not mandatory at this time, but 3-5 years down the road the economy would be crushed and the vaccine could be potentially made mandatory.