Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 July, 05:14
What if the giant on the tarmac was actually Barron’s real dad? 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 July, 06:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana has tried to bring attention to the Giant on the tarmac over and over and noone would ever talk about it like it was frickin normal or something or like they were dang just blink and cant see there is a 9 or 10 foot man standing in front of the news media.

That would make sense cause he sure has sprouted up in the last 2 yrs.
So where are they from?
The visitors I have are also very tall.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
Nana i thought the same thing! No one said a word about him and he was very pale! Not sure about Barron? which way are you going to go with that? M is a female giant ??..lol
09:44 PM - Jul 09, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VikingPrincess in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 July, 10:24
In response Lori Nauert to her Publication
Nana probably is just gonna acknowledge it an leave it alone as far as Baron is concerned, as anything I could say would be just pure speculation. But I would for sure like some information on the adult giant!!!
What I will say is that I know a pretty awesome alien and nothing wrong with that.
I generally let kids be, unless they are the evils like Hunter.
I think Baron is most likely a genius no matter what species he might be that is what I think and also most likely a time traveler.
These things we will most likely eventually find out for sure in the end.

I would imagine the giant man to be another species there are many that are tall like that I hear. My visitor is tall a well but not that tall. I was just taken back because in all this time no one has even questioned it, that tells u something since real reporter would have been all over it!!!
Watching a movie!

Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
10 July, 05:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Super cool..were you aware when you met your friend? I can feel your need for more info on the obvious one!😂 really!!! Was your first introduction known before it happened? Nana you are blessed to have these experiences! I want to thank you for your beautiful writings! I can feel you are truly a lovely soul! Please continue to share!