Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Everything we’re seeing now is not for the Anons, its for the rest of the ones that are asleep.

Trump won.
03:39 PM - Jul 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Annabel Right @Sparky100
12 July, 06:24
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
but those that are sleeping are taking the vax.
its a movie! enjoy the show! how can anyone who isn’t a psychopath enjoy seeing loved ones and friends take a poison? Children guilt tripped not to hug their granny in case they kill them. every psychological trick is being played right now on the uk population.
And there is disinfo on both sides.
if i knew with certainty that there are cures for them then i could treat whats happening as an important lesson and be more dispassionate. Q said something like the american public would be safe. well they werent in the riots. so where does it leave the rest of the world?
Thank you though to all the whitehats fighting for our freedom.
i hope you really are blowing up their tunnels.
is this the necessary scare?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
19 July, 10:15
In response Annabel Right to her Publication
We have been lied to all the way around!!

Our savior is Jesus Christ!!

I am sure there are good people fighting but there is a bunch of lies going around too.

Do not give up hope because there is Pure Energy in the mix!

Do not look to any one person to have all the answers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Mrs Vee @MrsVee
12 July, 01:23
I went through some old videos I had saved but didn't watch at the time. The first one I posted was from Agent Margaritaville in Canada. The second was from Abel Danger (Field McConnell) here.

People would be shocked if they knew how infested the Canadian govt. is with pedophiles.

https://rumble.com/vjq5o3-...

Mrs Vee @MrsVee
12 July, 03:57
In response Mrs Vee to her Publication
Field McConnell knows that some lesbians are deadly monsters.
https://rumble.com/vjq6y7-...

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
09 July, 07:23
Wake The Foook Up so we can move forward!
Please.
🙏🏻

Bernadette Ducasse @Saint_Bernard
09 July, 06:05
💯👼🙏🏽🇺🇸🌎❤️🕊️WWG1WGA🕊️❤️🌎🇺🇸🙏🏽👼💯

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
09 July, 01:19
We were told that DJT's win in 2016 slowed the DS's plan and now we are seeing them play out their agenda at rapid pace as they desperately try to get back on track. My question is, is there some kind of deadline date coming up that the DS needs to hurry to meet? Why must they rush to catch up on their plan? Does the plan require being complete by a certain date? If they see people waking up by the quick unfolding of their goals, why would they risk that and not just continue as originally planned? What's the hurry?

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
09 July, 02:23
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
I think that is a very intelligent question I would love to see the old timers on here participate in answering it for us🙏 Please and Thank You in advance.🙂

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
09 July, 03:58
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
They had a timeline. It would all be over by now had HRC won, but they got caught unprepared. If you recall the R candidate debates, you'll see how the "chosen" candidates really got frantic when it appeared DJT might win. They even tried his "bully" tactics but looked foolish.
Anyway, timeline was set out with Agenda 21. Now they've been pushed back to 2030 (they do everything by star alignment)... assuming they can sew up 2024 election and solidify the courts and the military to do Klaus' bidding.
A certain previous 2-term prez is the one who's been setting out the steps for US to take to ensure a Great Reset.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
09 July, 09:32
Trump Won. Trump Wins. Trump keeps on Winning.

Haven't we heard that before?

We will get so sick of winning?

I needed to be taught how to win; I somehow thought that not winning showed that I was humble, a martyr.
but all along, we were more than Conquerers.

to him who OVERCOMES.....by the Blood of the Lamb and the word of her testimony....
WINNING WE MUST!!

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
09 July, 09:34
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
doesn't all of this satanic ritual put a whole new light upon Christ's words: You must eat my body that was broken for you. You must drink my blood that was spilled for you.
What How Where
thinking
thinking
thinking.......
to obtain HIS power. HIS righteousness.
Christ in me the hope of Glory. Colossians 1.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
09 July, 10:37
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
Yes, Trump Won!

memes matter @NoComment
09 July, 05:04
maybe..i still see us in the need of breaking new ground(s)

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
08 July, 09:13
Boy he sure did, the perspective has certainly shifted, things are truly out of control!

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
08 July, 07:38
So true, and for cripes sake I can't give up on them!
Last two weeks especially have been brutal...BUT everyday is a new day so I try again.
Maybe I am losing my marbles...
Still smiling as my brain drains! 😂
🙏🇺🇲💕

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 July, 06:08
Hey DoQ if we won, what about Field McConnell and Timothy Charles Holmseth’s arrests ... that is some nasty business.

https://timothycharlesholm...

Desert Dog @Zippydog
09 July, 10:50
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
RED FLAGS.

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
09 July, 10:52
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
08 July, 05:47
Has anyone seen the movie "The Tomorrow War?" it looks like what has been talked about with Gene Decode, Sash Stone, timeline people etc. It was a war with Aliens found in Russia under ice not antarctica. How they had to fight them to save the world.

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
08 July, 05:04

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
11 July, 09:47
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
LOVE THIS!!! It should be a bumper sticker, would make a GREAT yard sign as well!🇺🇸❤️

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
08 July, 04:21
We had an assassination on a famous crime journalist and important DS gameplayer two days ago. Nobody knows if its real or fake?

Something going on - thats for sure...

joann ferguson donated @joann212
08 July, 04:15
Hello Doq, We're still holding strong!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 July, 04:06
ITS GOING TO BE HARD TO WAKE UP ANYONE ELSE HAVING TO WATCH THIS SHIT SHOW, THEY COULD TROT OUT GEORGE THAT WOULD HELP, BUT EBS VIDEOS IS THE FORCED WAKE UP THATS NEEDED!! ( ITS GONE ON TO LONG ) SLEEPERS NEED TO BE SHOWN THIS IS ALL FAKE !!!

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
08 July, 07:04
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
100% Truth !!!

guyo thorson @guyo
08 July, 04:04
i sure hope so because it is making me crazy (er)

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
08 July, 04:03
Sad part is, there will always be the ones who remain asleep to reality!

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
08 July, 04:01
comms all day everyday

EAM Leonard @EALeonard
08 July, 03:52
from your lips to God’s ears! let truth reign forever & always!!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
08 July, 03:50
DOQ is right but this Patriot has just gotta say plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is.

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
08 July, 03:49
EBS is the only way to get message out, otherwise we are wasting our time. Big tech takes down our post and normies think we are crazy. I don’t understand the whitehats logic at this point its time to release the beast

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 July, 06:11
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
RELEASE? ... you mean KILL the beast - to end this BS war

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
08 July, 03:44
Got that right! Come on sleepers wake up!!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
09 July, 08:43
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Prolly some sleepers to never wake up, their choice i guess. I do pray eventually everyone comes together. That may take some time. I just keep Praying for Love to conquer all.