Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
No Competition for Importance within the Body

It would be wrong for the eye to say to the hand, “I don’t need you,” and equally wrong if the head said to the foot, “I don’t need you."

-1 Corinthians 12:21

No One Above The Other.
01:37 PM - Jul 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
29 March, 12:36
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Amen! Good word Jason! Be blessed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 March, 12:37
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
....and You God Bless You as He does, continually. 🙏 Its happening You can feel it, yeah?🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
27 September, 08:04
YEP

WE ARE "IN"

THE BODY OF CHRIST

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 September, 08:11
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
InDeeD.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
27 July, 08:25
Por ti me casare Eros Ramazzotti
Invisible diamonds made visible
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Por ti me casare Eros Ramazzotti. - YouTube

Por tí me casaré, es evidente y contigo claro está me casaré. Por tí me casaré, por tu carácter que me gusta hasta morir no se por qué. Y eso me da más miedo...

yae ebisu @yae51502951
20 July, 08:32

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
27 July, 08:31
In response yae ebisu to her Publication
Beautiful

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
27 July, 08:32
In response yae ebisu to her Publication
sooo cute …it hurts ❤️❤️🙏