Hold the Line, closer we come.
Stay With Us as We Walk Out Together.
10:53 AM - Jul 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
01 December, 02:10
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
John 15:5

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
02 February, 08:21
AMEN !!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
13 February, 07:32
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
🙌🕊️🙌

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 December, 12:01
Just imagining that brings tears to my eyes.

29 January, 11:06
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙏❤️

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
04 October, 06:17
GOD truly blessed us. We are going to hold this line together, for the Glory of GOD and His Kingdom. Thank you GOD and Thank you JESUS.

04 October, 06:22
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
AMEN!!! Thank YOU Abba Father!! Through Christ to Our Father!🙌

Charissma _15 @Riley
01 December, 12:06
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Amen🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 September, 12:17
I would love nothing more than to walk with my brothers and sisters here. That would be so awesome.

03 September, 12:38
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Keep Going, Within, Feel for Him. ❤️✝️💕

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
19 August, 11:21
BLESSED to be walking it out with ALL of you!!

WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL.
🦅🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼✝️💫✨

19 August, 11:22
In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication
💥❤️🙏✝️

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
30 July, 08:16
amen!

30 July, 10:31
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Amen. Much Love Sister. ❤️🙏🕊️