CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 July, 10:00
WHY IS THERE A CHLORINE SHORTAGE? THIS MAKES NO SENSE, BUT CHLORINE HAS ALMOST DOUBLED IN PRICE IN THE LAST MONTH.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacy Stewart @bss2rt
08 July, 10:02
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
We were told that a factory in TX that produces the chlorine tabs burned to the ground.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 July, 10:03
In response Stacy Stewart to her Publication
😡how convenient

Stacy Stewart @bss2rt
08 July, 10:18
I always buy stuff at the end of the season when it goes on sale, so last year I bought a 5 gal bucket of tabs in Oct. I have not had any issues yet, but the temp is going up here and I will need some soon.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 July, 10:21
I paid a fortune for 5 pounds online, and will not buy online again. Leslie's advertises that they only sell 1 per person, and that way people cannot stockpile and sell it online for 3 times the value. that is what happened with tp

plus leslie's and other places sells liquid chlorine, not just tablets, so it just leans getting in the car and doing things the old-fashioned way (lol, I mean shop in person, haha)

Stacy Stewart @bss2rt
we buy from Doheny’s most of the time. Great company and our shipment shows up the next day.
10:41 AM - Jul 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by bss2rt in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 July, 10:42
ty for your tip