AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
07 July, 12:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
Joseph son of Jacob came to the Americas, Egyptians, Jews & other come and stayed and became the Native Indians.
01:02 AM - Jul 07, 2021
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ZemahBenYishai in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
07 July, 09:44
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
There was ATLANTS descendants vs. HYPERBOREAN descendants since
Dawn of Time...

USA + (Mezo American) + AngloSaxons + Egypt =>logically Israel too are post Atlantis refugees

Russia + Slavic Tribes are post Hyperborea (Great Tartary) refugees

Celtic are Hybrid race when Annunaki Atlants mating with mortal Daughters of Adam tribe...

In Fact we as 21. Century Humans represent genetic CUVEE from both lineages.

Royal Bloodliners ALWAYS try to coverup their Reptilian traits (huge jaws) by mating with Slavic womans🀣🀣🀣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
07 July, 12:14
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ’―πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

07 July, 01:57
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
I don't think so!

07 July, 01:04
Ancient Egyptians Came To America, So Did Joseph, and He Was Their King! - The Best Documentary Ever - YouTube

See my article here for more info: Evidence that ancient Egyptians and Joseph from the Bible did indeed come to the United States of .See my article here for...

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
07 July, 08:48
GREAT VIDEO THANK YOU