r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴All the cures for The Cough are anti-parasitic.

Not by accident.

Several different dog dewormers are getting quiet, but big attention in the underground as a option for terminal cancer patients who are out of ideas & out of faith in Western Medicine.

https://www.cancertreatmen...

The uncomfortable truth is that this "reality" is parasitic in nature, and all disease is parasitic in origin.

This explains the cultural fascination with the "Dracula" & vampire legends, and also why why some narcissistic, draining people get labeled as "energy vampires".

We were the Host, bled dry of our time, energy, money & life force since birth, for the sole purpose of feeding the dark forces that run this "reality" (such as it is).

We can never go back 2 the way things used 2 be.

Thank God.
~GAC
*Not medical advice of
07:13 PM - Jul 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
11 July, 12:38
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Something we've just started taking also....Fulvic Humic Acid. Guess what it is? Minerals from ancient bogs...basically high mineral dirt...and guess what else it is....anti-parasitic. Yep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 July, 12:33
Nana takes 3 of the 5 and pretty sure my quininne is close in value to the HCQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malene Thye-Petersen @MaleneThye
07 July, 12:53
I don't want to brag, but I noticed that a long time ago already. Thank you for pointing it out!

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
07 July, 12:09
It makes total sense, but still kind of weird if you think about it. THEY knew how to infect us, and God provided what we needed for cures. It's only now that we are awakening in masses to realize this evil.
🙏🇺🇲🌍💕

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
07 July, 08:29
Wormwood is a natural form of quinine. :)

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
07 July, 04:56
YES! I've been saying this for years - this entire realm is parasitic - it was created BY parasites. The "invisible enemy". The "dimensional criminals".

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 July, 04:54
How much you want to make a bet that they put parasites in our food or water on purpose?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 July, 12:34
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Bingo

Jeannie Nelson @JeannieNelson
11 July, 12:54
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I believe they already have. God thing I'm on a well and by from farmers

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
06 July, 07:23
WOW. These make sense. The Government is the killer.