QANONINTERNATIONALINFO
⭐ ⭐ ⭐

https://youtu.be/0Japc8M8R...
08:04 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Donna Corn @Ddmason
05 February, 12:17
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I'd love to see this played at the super bowl.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Panda Kitty @Pandakitty
04 February, 11:50
i woke up to this song last night. haven't heard it since elementary school until today

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
04 February, 11:00
Mr. President will Looooove this version!!🇺🇸❤️

Lynne Geis @lynneg
04 February, 10:55
Goosebumps! 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
04 February, 10:52
Gave me chills....really BEAUTIFUL... #wwg1wga

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
04 February, 10:45
Beautiful 🥰

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
04 February, 10:44
EPIC SONG BEAUTIFULLY SUNG! 🇺🇸 GOD BLESS OUR MILITARY FORCES WORLDWIDE. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS THE 💥NEW💥 NATIONAL ANTHEM THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT DOING 2 WEEKS AGO?

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
04 February, 10:37
This is the GREATEST PARTIOT SONG EVER RECORDED in the last few decades, I NEVER GET TIRED OF HEARING LEE GREENWOOD sing, he is MASTERFUL (such true deep passion), but when you add vocals of OUR TRUE HERO's mixed with this already extremely moving song, I sob uncontrollably, my HEART just BURST with PRIDE and LOVE for AMERICA! I have such RESPECT and DEEP ADMIRATION for those that have fought for our COUNTRY, I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL! I will NEVER FORGET THOSE THAT GAVE THEIR LIFE so willingly in the name of FREEDOM - THIS Is WHAT MAKES AMERICA THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!🇺🇸❤️

Lindi Judd @Lindi58
04 February, 10:21
i love this song♥️♥️♥️♥️

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
04 February, 10:17
THIS is who should be singing at Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
04 February, 11:01
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Maybe one day when the evil has been slain..

Michele G.. @MicheleG
04 February, 10:16
everytime i hear this i cry happy proud tears. i taught my children this song while they were in preeschool and they still sing it... our family favorite ❤

Peace Keeper @NanaLife
04 February, 10:14
I LOVE this song so much. Thank you Thank you Lee!! I will proudly stand UP next to you and defend our Rights, our Consitution and this Great Land. #GodBlessTheUSA #MAGA 🇺🇸 ❤️🙏

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
04 February, 10:01
US MILITARY + LEE + HOME FREE = BEAUTIFUL PROUD AMERICAN PATRIOTS. GOD BLESS THE USA😂😇

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
04 February, 09:57
😂AMAZING

Lexie May @LexieMay
04 February, 03:34
Every time I hear this song I cry but watching these soldiers sing it gave me so much pride I ugly cried. I know deep in my soul I was born to be a soldier too but I never could because I am blind in my right eye. I even went to a recruiter a few years ago and she stopped my practice ASVAB early because she said i passed everything. she was floored and gave me a packet of jobs I could choose from. My eye stopped my dream.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
04 February, 10:22
In response Lexie May to her Publication
Now your fighting with us!!!

Salina Latham @IStandWithDJT
28 January, 10:58
I have always cried during this song,,,evern more so now! GOD BLESS THE U.S.A🇺🇸

Debbie Brown @Whisper2020
28 January, 10:24
Love this. Brought tears. ❤🇱🇷🚂

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 January, 10:24
Beautiful! This rendition should be played at all July 4th celebrations and every inauguration!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
28 January, 09:53
This is the best

Blessed Okie @BlessedOkie
28 January, 09:52
God bless the USA.

Seek The Truth @WL6202
28 January, 02:19
Great! Anyone else reach for a kleenex? I always loved this song. Canada 🇨🇦 loves the 🇺🇸This Canadian 💘 Trump. You can pick up Trudy Castro any time.

Rye Smith @Ryesmith
28 January, 02:23
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
this 🇨🇦 loves this too!!!

Lois Lane @Desrev01
28 January, 12:00
Chills......I Love my President, I Love my Country. And I Love our Military. Thank you for your commitment and your service. You are all so LOVED.

Sheila Reynolds @arial
27 January, 11:23
Impressive song, amazingly sung!

Huntress 101 @Huntress101
27 January, 11:22
If this does not give you shivers down your spine and the hair stand up on your arms, then you need to move elsewhere. God bless the USA.

Jack’s Mama @HMH
27 January, 11:30
In response Huntress 101 to her Publication
AMAZING!!!!! Still get goosebumps every time I hear that song since 1991.❤️❤️❤️❤️

MyPresidentisTrump Forever @Graciegirl
27 January, 11:08
My husband was active duty Navy at the time of the Persian Gulf crisis (senior Bush), it was patriotic then and so much more now. FREEDOM IS NOT FREE, PATRIOTS HOLD THE LINE
https://youtu.be/0Japc8M8R...

Bella Libre @AussieChick
27 January, 11:05
Beautiful. God Bless the USA and President Trump.Love from Australia ❤❤❤❤

Lois Lane @Desrev01
28 January, 12:01
In response Bella Libre to her Publication
Right back at you Australia. WWG1WGA

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
27 January, 10:59
ABSOLUTELY LOVE!!!💖🇺🇸💖🇺🇸💖🇺🇸

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
27 January, 10:54
This song is often being sung in my head💞

Claudia Fuleihan @WLatina
27 January, 10:53
This is beautiful it makea me cry, as an immigrant I feel like I'm living a dream, you don't understand how blessed I'm. God bless the USA 🇺🇸 🙏

LoveConquers All @All777Love
27 January, 10:52
Now this is truly touching!
Their voices are sooo beautiful, I LQVE it!👏🏽💞✨