Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
The pressure is building and eventually something has to give.
07:59 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Vanessa L1776 @VanessaL1776
28 January, 11:55
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I cannot tell you how many frens & family members I am consoling on the daily- whew......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charissma _15 @Riley
28 January, 12:12
In response Vanessa L1776 to her Publication
💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
28 January, 12:14
In response Vanessa L1776 to her Publication
I know - I'm doing the same thing!

TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER @TruthLight
28 January, 08:43
My kid blew last night in front of 40 college students. She basically red pilled them and told the to grow a brain. It all started when a student was trying to educate a foreign student about slavery. She unleashed the history of slavery amongst all races. She told them to stop the division and start focusing on potential. Very proud and concerned for her. I told her to be aware of the dark forces around her. Some will resist what she said and try to take her down.

Elizabeth Johnson @cowgirlkuty1111
27 January, 09:16
I know! Can't you just feel it😊

Angie Mac @AngieMac
27 January, 08:27
Bracing for impact!!!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
27 January, 08:05
please 🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️🇺🇸

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
27 January, 08:04
i feel it , big time

Gale Strayhand @LocaMocha
27 January, 08:04
Think Mt. St. Helens!!!