Maria Vox @W1K1P03T
30 May, 09:24
They want to remove honorable and historical black figures and call it bowing to the Cancle culture?

But I'd tell you they are doing much more than that. They want to point fingers at brave, free minded, black Americans and dare accuse them of turning their backs on their culture...while they are the very ones who never mention the amazing men and women out there WORTHY of that notice! And let questionable role models take center stange.

Could black America really be fighting the wrong people?

To me Aunt Jamima seemed the face of what perfect breakfasts were meant to be. Cooking the whole family loved and Seeing her face meant mornings sewn with that love in every bite... she was EVERYONES Gramdma doing breakfast RIGHT!

So...This piece said it for me best... take a minute to read it.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
04 July, 04:52
In response Maria Vox to her Publication
The Goal of the Left in seemingly caring about American Black People, in particular, the descendants of American Slaves, is sadly only smoke and mirrors! I have commented often in this venue, the goal of the Left, in particular Democrats, is NOT to show concern or care about the plight of the Blacks in America- the supposed lack of opportunity, the believed horrendous lie that Black men and boys are being hunted down in the streets by the police, as well as the other popular but INOCRRECT narratives about ongoing or systemic racism. NONE of these are their real goals!

REAL GOALS: KEEP Blacks in FEAR, in a perpetual state of distress, off balance, dissatisfaction, and discouragement, i.e., LIVING WITHOUT
HOPE, JOY, TRUST..! When ANY group is shoved into this kind of hole /box, it is hard to relax, focus, plan for or believe in success, or to expect goodness & mercy to apply to them. THIS! WHY?. It sets people up for a "Rescuer!" i.e., THE EVIL Democrats!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria Vox @W1K1P03T
I agree fully...and I'll tell you why.

If or brothers and sisters were to realize what was done to them by those whom they trusted most...they would put all the more physical and hands on strength into that most grievous offense...more then they have into things like blm.

They know they would fall quickly against such an uprising. But much would be their right on all accounts and those with honorable hearts would stand with it...more then they are lead to believe.

Watch now as even here I've said to much...if it isn't ignored completely. That's how our enemy likes it and wants it to stay. They go to unbelievable lengths to keep it that way too.

Proof of its existence is places like here...that were born simply because it started at all.
10:12 PM - Jul 04, 2021
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Only people mentioned by W1K1P03T in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Maria Vox, click on at the bottom under it