Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
04 July, 07:05
Raw Video: Australian Police Pepper Spray 12 year old Girl For Not Wearing Mask While They Wear No Mask
https://youtu.be/sY_U1FAmW...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Jones @ElPepeSpeaks
04 July, 08:06
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
im suprised australia isnt on fire yet. americans would use police over reach to burn and riot. not the first video of aussie police stupidity ive seen either. stand up my down under patriots. drag all these evil politicians and police into the streets and let them know they have no more power.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 July, 08:11
In response James Jones to his Publication
Apparently 80% of Australians are still buying the Bull-Shit they need to wake up

James Jones @ElPepeSpeaks
thats a true story. i dont get it at all. i cant get past how they let the givernment confine them to their homes for a year... but at some point they have to snap and start waking up. they just a little behind the curve. pray for them
06:23 PM - Jul 04, 2021
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ElPepeSpeaks in this post can reply
05 July, 12:14
In response James Jones to his Publication
Made me angry watching it ==