Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
13 June, 03:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nobody ulysses @nobodyelse
Nice but the film does not seem to have an end.In Greece the peopleare in the verge of civil war but...who knows .Maybe the target for the new world order is to vanish whatever represents democracy,liberty,cristianity,orthodoxy and that's Greece.I don't know about the Q plan but i do know the secular plan for destroying this nation.I must say the tendency of Greeks to be egoistic leaders has helped also to their fall.Now,the question is which will be the next to destroy Greece so that they can steal her legacy and proclaim it for their own.French tried it with the catholic priest Fourmon (he destroyed sparta) or by killing 200 greeks from milos so that they could take the known statue of aphrodite,etc,Britons with "lord"Elghin,etc.Italians by bombarding Parthenon with Morozzini,etc.Germans,haha the greatest thieves and destroyers of all and with the placing of puppet goverments since the founding of modern Greece.Slavs the greatest Buchers .Now,the Americans must finish the job
01:31 PM - Jul 04, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by nobodyelse in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from nobody ulysses, click on at the bottom under it