Kim Runner @kimrunner
New POTUS...

"Great crowd and energy (like you wouldn't believe!) in Florida last night. Thank you!" - President Donald J. Trump

https://twitter.com/realLi...
09:44 AM - Jul 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
04 July, 01:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
signed President Donald J. Trump !!!!
We had a blackout in my town in Germany from 12 until 2 o clock when the rally started and I thought maybe the new free energy is being installed....
And nothing in the MSM today about the blackout which is suspicious....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
04 July, 12:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
04 July, 11:13
My family came over on the Mayflower and were key founders and soldiers in the American Revolution and every war since to preserve this beautiful nation. We became lazy and enjoyed the freedoms bought by their efforts and sacrifices, instead of keeping vigilant to preserve what they left to our safe keeping. I am grateful to live in these times and I stand now as my ancestors did before me for freedom. May God bless all Patriots as we defend against evil and tyranny now and always. God Bless America and all of us. Peace and freedom forever. 🇺🇸

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
04 July, 11:09
🎉❤️🇺🇸 The Best is Yet To Come
#NCSWIC

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
04 July, 11:11
amc . 1 13 3 - 17 q the fireworks . hidden figures saving the constitution on independence day. not a coincidence. buy and hold amc were taking our movie industry back . already got rid of there biggest investor wanda which was ccp owned. jim Caviezel and juan o savin both said were taking back the movies i believe if i remember correctly not a coincidence.

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
04 July, 02:18
In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication
damn when I see my time stamps i swear someone goes back and changes it i just noticed 1111 im on east coast .

Only followers of this user (DebbersB) can see their posts