Back to the Future @Backontrack
oath of office 1776

"I _____, do acknowledge the Thirteen United States of America, to be free, independent, and sovereign states, and declare, that the people thereof owe no allegiance or obedience to George the third, king of Great Britain; and I renounce, refuse and abjure any allegiance or obedience to him; and I do swear that I will, to the utmost of my power, support, maintain, and defend the said United States against the said king, George the third, and his heirs and successors, and his and their abettors, assistants and adherents; and will serve the said United States in the office of _____, which I now hold, and in any other office which I may hereafter hold by their appointment, or under their authority, with fidelity and honour, and according to the best of my skill and understanding. So help me God."

And it shall be done.
08:56 AM - Jul 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 July, 08:10
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
One for each family, interdasting! 🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
20 July, 08:23
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
The parasites on the right were the True rulers of earth.
They are all Dead - Mid Dec 2016.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396