Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Marj Moyer @Marj
30 January, 06:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
its going to be all illegal.... no worries TRUMP STILL PRESIDENT!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marj Moyer @Marj
30 January, 06:54
its going to be all illegal.... no worries TRUMP STILL PRESIDENT!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
30 January, 03:14
yeppers

Helen Bryan @Stargate11
29 January, 06:05
Ize coin built for us.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
29 January, 11:39
They can try...

Pretty difficult when your balls are nailed to the wall.

Travis Sebek @MAGAMAN45
28 January, 01:50
I call Bull Shnitz!!!

Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
28 January, 11:12
Reminds me of "Trading Places"
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

JFK JFK @117InTheNameOfWeThepeople
28 January, 05:02
power gone

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
28 January, 04:55
im glad the fooking stupidity does not apply to me any more!! ya! Thank You Patriots!

Godly Man @WWCUE
28 January, 04:53
Can you imagine what would happen to the price of silver if it was played like Game Stop? The banks have been controlling the price of silver for decades using short contracts.

Eric Big E, e. @bigebiz
27 January, 10:18
Seems to be.]
Just got back in town.
What do I need to KNOW?

Are we there yet Dad?

e.

White Castle @EbenezerE
27 January, 09:36
The irony of this one is top notch - fruit-forward with a smooth, oakey finish. Did I spell oakey right?

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
27 January, 09:22
I feel all the scare tactics that are soon to come will only be short-lived and with a purpose. That will be to finish the awakening of the sleepers so that they can Level up so to speak.

RealTexan Patriot @RealTexanPatriot
27 January, 09:06
I jumped in late with 6 @ $310 after hours. Will see how that goes tomorrow. 🤞

Kelly Lambert @ServantKelky
27 January, 09:40
In response RealTexan Patriot to his Publication
Explain it for us in the back..

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
27 January, 08:54
SOOO ...

WAS BAND or side has HAS BEEN author of this AT THE END ?

some oh the
#pepe
#KEK
#CHAOS
#MAGIC
#MAGA
#wwg1wga ?
and some #AI s?

Or

#OLD FINACIAL GUARD ? an their stuffs ?

or ?

the narrative happens today its VERY VERY ALIKE a this meme
and the count of the video WAS INDEED marking 77.333 or so xD just today

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Iva Watson @2know
27 January, 08:36
thats why shopping local small business's is important. Even if I have to pay more for something its worth keeping others in business.

Cob Cob @Colob123
27 January, 08:27
These young people that fooked with these bastards are awesome.
We all have to stop buying from Amazon, Walmart, Ben & Jerry and more. I am definitely doing my part. Stopped all for over 3 months. Watch them burn.

The American72 @TheAmerican72
27 January, 08:26
And the People are going to continue ignoring fraudulent laws to remind the swamp that the government was built for them.

Thump Thump @ThumpThump75
27 January, 08:23
Every share of every company in our market should be on blockchain to weed out fraud like naked shorting... Im glad for thise that squeezed the pissed out of the crooks. a little taste of their own medicine if you ask me.

27 January, 08:20
The NAKED shorts in our market is STAGGERING accross the board... I expect to see ALOT of companies squeezing if ever they are forced to buy back the non existant air they sold shareholders...
Dont even get me started on how manipulated and naked short the silver/gold paper shares are.. Its INSANE!!!

Godly Man @WWCUE
28 January, 05:03
In response Thump Thump to his Publication
Yep. Buying contracts for more silver than is in total supply blows my friggin mind. Yet the CFTC does nothing except slap JP Morgan on the wrist for $1B, but they make $1T and get to keep playing the game. If ever the banks are forced to quit silver price will be greater than gold.

1776 ... @IGG1776
27 January, 08:13
They, don't like to lose.

The American72 @TheAmerican72
27 January, 08:27
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
They should've considered that why they chose not to back the winner.

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
27 January, 08:05
thats why crypto os the answe. Decentralize EVERYThING!

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
Yep. Wall Street beating their chests lol! https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Alexandra Neve @Alex
WELL... FUCK [THEM ] AND MAY THEY FEEL THE WRATH OF A NATION....BEING UNLEASED ON [THEN]..

Pam Lemis @LeStorm
27 January, 07:50
pleased to see posts from @vincentkennedy and other again. it has been a long few weeks.

John 54288418 @RealNewEnglandPatriots
27 January, 07:48
man this sucks, im buying mt first house in a month. I need postive Vibes. also spent 3,000$ on more firearms in december....that isnt gonna look good. 🤞🏻

Kim AnonPa @KimAnonPA
27 January, 08:02
In response John 54288418 to his Publication
Make sure you have plenty of matching ammo!

Rob Angeles @robangeles
27 January, 07:43
And put it on our face that they always win the money game 😡😡😡 whether they call themselves as Whales, Institutional Investors or The Smart Money. What happened to the level-playing field?

27 January, 08:28
In response Rob Angeles to his Publication
There has never been a level playing field EVER. Its always been rigged for the true criminals that wear suits.... Rigged from top to the absolute bottom.

StQrm NoworNever @StQrm
27 January, 07:39

K__ Y__ @QaoticParadym
27 January, 07:30
They can pss all the regs they want. If you're a day trader and you're not using an off shore broker, you're doing it wrong. Off shore brokers don't have to follow the rules these demons put in place.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
27 January, 07:23
Think of the backlash (aka awakening) if Reddit shutsdown r/wallstreetbets and related sites, like they did to Q sites. I'm thinking biblical.