Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ @MikeStorm
GETTR is a trap.. do not go.. Jason is not who you think he is!.. Remember Jan 6th? They are plastering the platform with racism. They want you to think its Trump supporters.. Look at how many Chinese (CCP) accounts are on there already!!!
06:32 PM - Jul 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by MikeStorm in this post can reply
joann ferguson donated @joann212
02 July, 09:59
In response Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ to his Publication
I will not join

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon One @Anon_One
02 July, 09:31
Fauci's actually on there, posting: "Wear a mask". That tells ME all I need to know to stay away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ @MikeStorm
02 July, 11:39
In response Anon One to his Publication
lmao wow!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 July, 08:58
Maybe we should wait and see... (Even GeorgeNews is on Gettr (means "Getting Together"). I think a bunch of us have created an account as a type of placeholder in case President Trump does use it. Maybe we should've waited, but on the flipside, a lot of the headlines, like this one attached, are misleading.

"Guo, a vocal critic of the Chinese government who is wanted in that country on corruption charges, has developed close ties to top Trump allies. The billionaire paid former Trump White House adviser Steve Bannon at least $1 million dollars, and teamed up with him to promote a Chinese doctor’s claims that the coronavirus was created by the Chinese government. When federal authorities arrested Bannon on fraud charges in August 2020, they found him on a yacht owned by Guo."

Guo is a vocal critic of the CCP and is probably a "fugitive" because of that,.

Just my 2-cents' worth.😉

https://www.thedailybeast....

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 July, 09:03
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
PS: But I have to say that, as of now, I don't like Gettr. Although I didn't see what you did, I did see some vulgar anti-Trump accounts/comments. There's one pretending to be him. It's like Twitter all over again with tons of trolls. I truly hope that's not where President Trump chooses to go. Hoping he creates something really spectacular! Blessings!!😇❤️🙏

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
02 July, 08:39
THE DEEP STATE MILITARY PRICK WHO IS BEHIND A FAILED ROLL OUT !!! or DELAYED 12 MONTHS AGO ! WHO VETTES THESE ASSHOLES IN TRUMPS TEAM ??

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
02 July, 08:37
I am waiting for an announcement from President Trump.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
02 July, 08:27
The name should speak for itself.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
02 July, 08:25
Yep noticed the communists allready: dont gettr!

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
02 July, 08:18
HELL NO AM I GOING THERE!

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
02 July, 08:16
Not touching another platform.

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
02 July, 09:11
In response Mother of Dr Precipice to her Publication
me neither... and before I do,
I will go no platform.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
02 July, 08:03
Someone posted this nugget about the Chinese connection: