Annette Evans Eley @WelshAnnieevs
02 July, 04:51
First time I prayed last night since I was a seven year old. I prayed for a colleague who i used to work with a few years ago, who is struggling atm. His mum died over a month ago. Altho he didn’t say it, I suspect it was from the jab, as she was only 50, very fit and healthy, worked in a care home 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 in Wales, UK. I read one of his fb posts last night and I cried. This has to stop! Enough is enough! Governments all around the world should be brought down to their knees! When will the sleepy people finally reawaken to see what is going on? 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
02 July, 04:57
In response Annette Evans Eley to her Publication
I'm sorry to hear about your friends mom. What we're all going thru, taking it to the Lord in prayer is a beautiful thing. He does hear you. 🙏❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annette Evans Eley @WelshAnnieevs
i truly hope so! Thank you so much for your comment. ❤️
05:10 PM - Jul 02, 2021
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WelshAnnieevs in this post can reply
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
02 July, 05:13
In response Annette Evans Eley to her Publication
You are very welcome.