Link to my page there:๐Ÿ‘‡
https://www.gettr.com/user...
11:54 AM - Jul 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
08 July, 09:27
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Grasshopper,
You have over 9,000 followers here on Anonup!
Everyday I look here to see if you've posted something new.

Then I read your Twitter posts.
Must copy link to share here. Many don't realize you don't have to have a Twitter account to "read only" posts.

Will never join Twitter and still not feeling GETTR is integrous.
Telegram is now proving problamatic. Didn't jump on that bandwagon, either.

We would love to hear and share your insights here on Anonup!
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Golden Oldie @GoldenOldie
02 July, 12:46
kan nooit inloggen. Al 3 codes gekregen via email en telkens is er "een probleem". Morgen nog eens proberen ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
02 July, 12:36
Tried 5 times now and never sends the code to my e-mail address

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
02 July, 12:22
I'm betting certain email providers like yahoo, google, and other big tech email services have blocked messages from that IP. I would try using an isp issued email address if you can.

My yahoo address that I've used for over 20 years isn't allowing it to come through, even to spam folder.

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
02 July, 12:38
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
isp?

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
02 July, 12:02
I tried to sign up for 2 days now, and I'm having a problem. Yesterday is said registration was closed. Today, I tried 3 different email addresses, and it's not sending me the code to verify the address.

MamaQ 1776 ~ Z @MamaQ
02 July, 12:12
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
It never sent me a code to verify my email either. Tried 3x with one email address.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
02 July, 11:58
๐ŸฟI just followed you on GETTR. PatriotGeorge is my username.

Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
02 July, 12:41
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
gotcha Brother ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ